HSPT – President’s Message
- We will continue to refrain from scheduling any events. Governor Sisolak is still advising the public that meetings of more than 10 people will not be allowed.
- Our Anniversary dinner, scheduled for Sat. June 13th, will be postponed.
- The phased reopening of businesses will be monitored carefully as we learn how restaurants arrange themselves; allowing the public to be seated at the required six feet distance.
- As a better choice, as the coronavirus risk lessens, our next gathering may be outdoors at a local park, such as Idlewild Park, with tables and space for maintaining social distances. The weather is now very accommodating. Members would bring their own food and food trucks may be available nearby to provide menu options.
- At this time, no day trips will be planned until further notice. As stated last month, our new Board of Directors will be elected in May, if we are able to hold lunch gatherings before the end of the month.
Social Distancing Guidelines
These Are Crazy Times!
Can You Serve on the HSPT Board?
As stated last month, our new Board of Directors will be elected in May, if we are able to hold lunch gatherings before the end of the month.
If not, the election will be postponed until June. We are still looking for one individual to serve as a member of the Board of Directors. I hope you’ll consider serving HSPT.
If interested in learning more about serving on the Board, call Larry M.